Helpful Resources & Tips!
- Chalking Policy
- Display Case Policy
- Food Policy
- MSC TV Ad Policies
- Poster Policy
- Sales Information Tables Policy
- Table Tents Policy
All students who are members of a recognized student organization:
- Must maintain at a minimum, a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) to be active in a campus organization.
Can only hold one major office or two minor offices within organizations at a time, unless approved by the Dean of Students.
- A major office is considered any elected position and/or executive head of a student organization.
- All other offices of student organizations are considered minor offices.
- Must follow the code of conduct and abide by all federal, state and local laws/ordinances, as well as the policies, procedures and guidelines of any off-campus facilities or localities where the organization, team, or group may be.
Code of Conduct
Student organizations are required to know and understand the code of conduct!
So give me the short version of the Code of Conduct.....
1. Don't discriminate!
2. You're liable for your actions!
3. Clearly publicize your events!
4. You're liable for all damages or activities at sponsored events!
5. Don't work with suspended organizations!
6. Live your mission - accurately represent your organization!
7. No HAZING of any kind!
8. Must knowingly follow all policies!
IMPORTANT: Any student organization violating these or other standards to which they are held may be subject to disciplinary action. Individual students involved in acts violating University policy may, in addition, face charges under UWS 17.