The knowledgeable staff at the Involvement Center Desk can help answer any questions you may have for your organization. Stop by to pick up forms, print posters, check your mail, get buttons, check out equipment or utilize the Creation Station. Check out our full offering of services below.
All poster printing requests must be made through the online form here: https://orgsync.com/11321/forms/75237
Each recognized student organization is allotted the following posters and black and white copies.
- Copies: 25 single black and white copies PER MONTH
- Event Posters: 100 color copies PER EVENT
- Recruitment Posters: 100 recruitment posters PER SEMESTER
Posters that are not for events or your one designated recruitment poster will not be printed at the desk. Any other printed materials such as certificates, brochures, newsletters, etc., will need to be printed on your own or utilized through your designated black and white copies. The Service Center in the MSC can provide printing services for your organization at a cost.
EVERY poster must include:
- Organization Name
- All Event Details (date, time, location)
- A Stout email address
- Statement that says "Not produced at taxpayers' expense" (Must be legible and large enough to view)
- Logo for SSA if it's a SSA funded event. Download the logo here.
*Posters for events must be printed at least 10 business days in advance or they will not be printed.
*Posters cannot include any profanity, obscenity or reference to alcohol or violence.
*The Involvement Center Desk reserves the right to deny poster printing due to discriminatory or offensive content.
What happens to your posters after they've been printed?
We'll put them in your org mailbox for you to pick up at your convenience! (Sport Clubs are left at the desk)
- Requests made before 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday will be ready for pick-up by 7 p.m.
- Requests made after 5 p.m. on Monday - Friday will be ready for pick-up by 11 a.m. the next weekday.
Card Readers, flip video cameras and a digital camera are all available for check-out. Complete the following OrgSync form to check out any of these items: https://orgsync.com/11321/forms/73900
- Card Readers: Use to track attendance at events with an easy to use card swipe (four available)
- Flip Video Cameras: Take video at your events and capture all of the fun with a Kodak PlayTouch Video Camera (four available)
- Digital Camera: A Canon Digital Rebel XT SLR is available to take photos at your events (one available)
*The Involvement Center Desk staff reserves the right to use all video and pictures after your event for marketing purposes.
Student orgs can request a storage cabinet within the Involvement Center to store supplies and equipment for the year. Space is limited, so it's first-come, first-served! To make your request for storage, please complete the following OrgSync form: https://orgsync.com/11321/forms/73976
Each organization has a mailbox (Sport Clubs are located at Johnson Fieldhouse). Make sure you stop in frequently to check it.
Need the address for your mailbox? Use the following:
Your Organization Name
106 Memorial Student Center
302 10th Avenue E.
Menomonie, WI 54751
Have questions on your organization's portal? Or how to use a certain feature? Want to create your organization's website? We're here to help! We'll meet with you individually, with your executive board or we're happy to attend one of your weekly meetings! OrgSync also has a great Help & Support section located underneath your "Tools" (Icon on the top right of your screen).
- To request a training for your organization, please complete the following form: https://orgsync.com/11321/forms/66835
- For General OrgSync questions and support, please contact Krista Proksch at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 715.232.1765.
- For assistance building your website through OrgSync, please contact email@example.com.
The Creation Station is fully loaded with supplies for all of your poster making needs! Stop by to use the die-cut machines for making your banners and posters. The Creation Station is open for use whenever the MSC is open. So stop by and use it early morning to late evening!