Boasting a beautiful new workspace and lounge, student organizations can enjoy a wealth of supplies and resources in the Involvement Center!
Involvement Center Desk
The knowledgeable desk staff help direct you and answer questions you may have! Stop by here for:
- Poster printing
- Forms (Travel Authorizations, Driver Authorizations, Fuel Reimbursement form, Risk Awareness Forms, Contracts, Purchasing Request, etc.)
- General questions about getting involved or any of the following services below!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 7pm and Fridays 9am - 5pm
The Creation Station is fully loaded with supplies for all of your poster making needs! Banner roll paper, die-cut machines, markers, paint, glitter, tape, glue, etc...the list goes on and on!
- Students orgs can utilize the supplies at their leisure with just a few rules:
- General use is for recognized student orgs (not for classes or personal use)
- Keep the space clean - this means pick up after yourself :)
- Put all supplies back where you found them.
Please do not take any supplies with you - leave them in the Creation Station so others can enjoy them too.
Student orgs can request a storage cabinet to store supplies and equipment for the year. Space is limited, so it's first-come, first-served! To make your request for storage, please complete the OrgSync request below.
Each org does have a mailbox! Stop in frequently to check it. All mail that is sent to the MSC for your org will end up in your mailbox :)
Have questions on the annual budget process and single-event contingency requests? Or how to spend your allocated money? Contact Rhonda Rubenzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.232.2440 with questions.
Taking a trip with your org? Make sure you have completed all the necessary paperwork and steps! Our office is happy to assist you with this process. Contact Rhonda Rubenzer at email@example.com or 715.232.2440 with questions.
- Travel Authorizations and Driver Authorization
Fleet Vehicle and Enterprise vehicle reservations
Have questions on your organization's portal? Or how to use a certain feature? Want to create your organization's website? We're here to help! We'll meet with you individually, with your executive board or are happy to attend one of your weekly meetings! OrgSync also has a great Help & Support section located underneath your "Tools" (Icon on the top right of your screen).
- For General OrgSync questions and support, please contact Krista Proksch at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 232.1765.
For assistance with building your website through OrgSync, please contact email@example.com. One of our web designers will be happy to meet with you and help get your website up and running!
As a recognized student org, you are allotted a certain number of color posters for events and black adn white copies for your organization.
- Copies: 75 single copies PER MONTH (can be any document related for your organization use: i.e., letters, flyers, forms)
Event Posters: 100 color copies on 8.5x11 or 11x17 PER EVENT
- EVERY poster must include the statement "Not paid for at taxpayers' expense"
- Organization Name
- All Event Details (date, time, location)
- A Stout email address
Posters cannot include any profanity, obscenity or reference to alcohol/violence
- POSTER GUIDELINES:
Lounge and Meeting space
The Involvement Center has LOTS of lounge space for any and all students to come utlize! Plus, and impromptu meeting room is available for student orgs on a first-come, first-served basis!